I WANT TO INVEST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN JAMAICA FOR THE JAMAICAN CITIZENS, CAN SOME HELP ME,

Subject: I WANT TO INVEST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN JAMAICA FOR THE JAMAICAN CITIZENS, CAN SOME HELP ME,

Image result for JAMAICA FREE

Dear Jamaica Brothers and Sisters,
 
How are all of you today? My name is RONALD WEDERFOORT, and I wanted
Share what I want to do for my Brothers and Sisters of JAMAICA , and I Hope
That you will JOIN me in these Projects which my BROTHERS and SISTERS
Of JAMAICA will benefit from.
 
I was Born in Curacao , and my Mother is from Suriname . I am in the Process
to United my self back also with my ROOTS which is HUMANITY.
 
And I wanted to INVEST FUNDS for PROJECTS in JAMAICA ,
As WASTE WATER TREATMENTS, CLEAN WATER PLANTS,
RECYCLE WASTE PLANTS, and many other things which Jamaica
Will benefit from.
 
I have never been to JAMAICA , but I LOVE the REGGEA Music, and
The LYRICS and stories of all those Artist are Sharing with the WORLD.
Also the HEMP / CANNABIS has many Benefits on many levels.
I have been using it now for several months and I see the Benefits.
 
So my Brothers and Sisters, my question is how to UNITED the JAMAICAN
PEOPLE to work together for the BENEFIT of all?
I have also contracts with the Chinese Government which I want also to ask
Them to help JAMAICA in their DEVELOPMENT to become FREE
And IN-DEPENDED as our ISLANDS here in the CARIBBEAN .
 
We also still don’t have our FREEDOM, but the CHINESE GOVERNMENT are doing
And excellent Job in helping us to get our freedom.
My plan is to give a JAMAICA REGGAE Concert on several of the islands so
I can try to UNITE the People of the ISLAND back as the JAMAICAN are with
Their MOVEMENT of REGGAE.
 
Thank you for reading my Email, and being part of the BIG Movement all
Over the WORLD, HUMANITY is AWAKENED already, its time to move
On, and FORGIVE.
 
I hope this email will go threw, because it has been a while all my Mails and
Phone are being Blocked. So If I did not answer back is because they have
Stopped any incoming and outgoing message.
 
Hope for the Best , HOPE that JAMAICAN will UNITE together with the
WORLD as ONE.
 
 
BLESSING
 
   
Ronald Wederfoort
 
Email: Ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
Email: Ronald_Wederfoort@protonmail.com
Phone: 5999 5156118

Comments