UFO BEIRUT - THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT DESTROYING REPTILIAN DUMBS BASES USED FOR CHILD TRAFFICKING



While watching the explosion in Beirut port on 4th August this month I noticed some weird stuff. Is this an UFO? why is it flying over Beirut before the explosion? did the UFO cause the explosion? Many questions and time will reveal truth. God bless you all and Rest in peace all who died in this terrible explosion. May King Anu receive the souls of the victims in His Kingdom. My prayers go to the injured ones and the the people who became homeless and lost their homes and businesses. PRAY FOR BEIRUT! I must admit that these pictures below that I included in my UFO BEIRUT video on is nothingburger. I discovered the circled dot is a tower, it appears when the car filming the explosion moves ahead. I thought I remove the Video but it already spread. I beg you pardon. https://mobile.twitter.com/NIBIRU8100...








UFO BEIRUT - THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT DESTROYING REPTILIAN DUMBS BASES USED FOR CHILD TRAFFICKING

Comments