Exposing Police Involvement and Cover-up of... Child Sex Trafficking

 


 Exposing Police Involvement and Cover-up of... Child Sex Trafficking

Link:  https://youtu.be/z01qB-HeYV8

 
One of the most revealing and compelling testimonies given to the Commission was from former Scotland Yard Police detective Jon Wedger who specialized in child abuse investigations.

As a CID officer he discovered child sex trafficking networks reaching to highest levels of the police department, local government, and even the BBC, which led to an independent Police Complaints Commission delving into the depths of police involvement.

Attempts to silence him failed, even after he was threatened by his superiors that he would lose his job, his children, and his home if he did not shut up.

When asked by Chief Counsel Robert David Steele why he hadn't been killed, he replied:

Jesus loves me. Hopefully I've got a few more years. I've got a job to do.

One of my saving graces, and it didn't meant to happen... I actually did an interview with the UK column with a man called Brian Garish and he said it was too hot to handle and put it out online, and I thought,

"Oh my God, what's he done."

But it actually saved me.

So the alternative media really did help me.

Watch the entire testimony in the video above.

Comments