In other words, the Scientologist gets possessed, while the Sirians, in the astral, collect the Fires that leave the Scientologists during sessions.

 


 L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the Church of Scientology, now a big time Sirian Organization.

As we can see, this whole thing is very complicated, where beings like Aleister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard (Crowley's self-proclaimed successor) play a big role in paving the road for what's to come. Scientology, with it's OT levels, seem to have as their purpose to extract Fires from the person's light-body/avatar, thus depleting the scientologist from his/her real power, and instead have them go 'exterior' (leave their physical body), which is an end phenomenon in most Scientology processes, and the goal is to have the 'Thetan' (the avatar) exterior from the physical body with full perceptions as a regular every-day state of beingness. 

What I can see is that by following Scientology commands in so-called 'auditing' (counseling, often done with an e-meter), the 'body-thetans' (Fires?) are told to depart from the avatar, and the avatar is now operating away from the physical body instead of 'inside' of it, which it should be to keep the biomind grounded, and the Fires can be replaced with entities. In other words, the Scientologist gets possessed, while the Sirians, in the astral, collect the Fires that leave the Scientologists during sessions. 

And Scientology is an expanding movement, supposedly with millions of members around the world. What a feast for the Sirian Overlords! I was a Scientologist myself in the mid 80's to early 90s, and I am very happy that I was able to get out of there. And honestly, it took me years afterwards to become 'normal' again. 

It was probably the hardest work I've done on myself in my entire life. But I believe I came out of it as a whole person again, and if there were entity possession involved in my case as well, I feel I got rid of it. Still, as strange as it may sound, I needed the whole Scientology experience, because unwittingly on their part, it taught me a lot about myself and others, and how the mind works, and prepared me for my real work, which was still to be accomplished way in the future. 

However, this is nothing I wish upon anybody else, unless they really feel it's their path in this lifetime. Just like Prescott, there are people around the globe who really believe they are born for one single reason: to become hosts for extraterrestrials and demons of one sort or another. 

And from my own research, I believe they are right! The thing is that many (if not most) of them think they are doing this for a good cause in their own twisted ways. And like I've mentioned many times, people like Jarl Vidar of the Thule Order embraces everything and everybody who seem to have anything to do with Prophecy whatsoever. His philosophy is that it doesn't matter if the people he is connecting with are 'evil' or 'good'; that's beside the point. 

All he wants is for Prophecy to be fulfilled; hence all characters who have anything to do with it need to step forward and do what they're supposed to do. Jarl and those who share his philosophy (and they are more than we think) believe that when everything is over, and millions, if not billions of people have died in wars and disaster, the Bird Phoenix will rise from the ashes and a new Golden Age will start that will last for a thousand years. 

Therefore, Jarl and Prescott welcome the 'Anunnaki' (the Sirians) and their King, because they are the major players in the Prophecies, and the Sirian King of Kings would most certainly be accepted to sit on the Throne of Earth. Not by people like Prescott, however, who is basically their adversary, but still not in our favor, of course

Comments