Secret societies, They understand the Power of Thought and how thought and intention can manifest in reality.


 

 What to Expect 

The groups (mostly secret societies) who are working hard to make prophecies come true are not to be taken lightly. Especially those who know their magick often understand what they're doing; at least on a higher level of society. 

They understand the Power of Thought and how thought and intention can manifest in reality. 

Those who are skilled take assistance from demons and non-physicals to help them provoke the catastrophes and changes necessary to fulfill the perpendicularly inserted blueprints from the future on a linear timeline, followed by vector-inserted and intended thought forms from past to future and vice versa. The more power they can put toward that timeline, the more likely it is that it manifests and not only fades away as a probable one. 

So, I emphasize that the only really serious problems we may have in regards to 2012 or the years that follow would be if we let these black magicians decide our future. People may say, how can we stop them; we are not as powerful as they are and we know nothing about magick?! 

It is true that most people know nothing about magick, but it's not true that we are less powerful than them. I would say quite the contrary. Our problem is that we don't use the powers we have but let others make our decisions. This is why it's so devastating for the children when we constantly make decisions for them. This is one of the reasons we are sitting in a jam; the kids, when they grow up expect someone else to be the decision makers for them, and quite often, it is still the parents -- even when the kids have grown up. 

Instead, let the kids make their own decisions as much as possible and guide them instead and support their dreams and visions from when they are very little. Of course, interfere when they are doing something that is not ethical and explain to them why it's not a good idea to do what they did, what the consequences of their actions are, and protect them from themselves and others when necessary. But I see way too often that parents still solve the kids' problems when they are adults. This makes the parents all powerful. And of course, when the parents are not there, they give the grown up children give their power away to somebody else. I think the reader can see the point I'm making. If we all started realizing how powerful we are, and how strong our Fires can burn inside of us if we only give it all a chance, the magicians would be failing in no time, because there would be no room for them. 

If we are creating our own timelines, far from the prophetic ones that lead us straight to hell (including the ones in the Bible), the timeline the Sirians have given power to for so long will diminish to a 'probable timeline', which then will fade away and cease to exist. The Multiverse no longer has any place for it, because not enough energy is transmitted onto it. This is the easiest way to do it: keep yourself informed of what's really going on (not what the Media say is going on), but don't endorse anything that you don't want to bring into being. 

However, to be able to do so, you must (and I can't emphasize this enough), you must have a strong vision of which probable future you want to live in. Make sure you have it all planned in your mind, and if applicable, in the physical universe as well. Then, whatever happens in your life, contradicting your vision, through it out! Don't fall for temptations that are leading you astray; keep your goal of your own future intact and restate it to yourself on a daily basis, and when times are rough, do it several times a day. All this is much more important today than it was even a year ago, because the energies are moving super-quickly, and your thoughts manifest faster and more solid than ever before. 

So no sloppy thinking! 

I can tell you one hundred percent that it works! I can tell because I have firsthand experience, and nothing can beat that. The last 3-4 years have been very tough in my own life, and the situation seemed totally hopeless. Then I came up with this idea in my own mind of how I wanted this to progress, and what my learning process in this was. I set a straight goal of how I wanted things to be in the very near future, and I put a very strong intention there that my goal was going to be reached. I felt inside that something very powerful happened, because when this situation would turn around, it was going to lead to something I couldn't dream of before.

 So, life went on, but with one big difference! As soon as something happened, or someone had ideas that countered my goal, I always said "no, that's not what I want. I want this..." I didn't accept anything which did not lead directly towards my goal, and it worked like a clock! It wasn't even that hard. Now I have almost reached the goal all together and only have a little bit left to go, but what is left to be accomplished is relatively easy to accomplish, and there is nothing that can stop it from happening; it's just some small things that need to get in place, which they will.

 So, I went from something that looked like it was going to lead to a total disaster to something very positive, and all this only because I had 1) a vision of a future that I wanted, and 2) I put a strong intention towards it, saying to myself that I will not accept anything that counters my vision to manifest in my life for any reason. I will become unreasonable with this. Then the Universe bent to my will, or rather, I created a slight change in the Multiverse, and everything that was close to meeting that vibration had to adjust to my will. So, I now live in a Multiverse which is slightly different from the one I would have lived in if I had given up at one point or another. This in itself is what magick is all about; to manifest one’s own thoughts by putting a strong intention out and put energy on that line of intention. Learn to throw out distractions, and your goal will manifest. 

If we could do this on a grand scale, we could wipe the whole planet clean from controlling forces. 

So, what we can expect in the future depends on us rather than those who are working on manifesting things we don't want. Timelines split and merge all the time, and we all live in slightly different Multiverses, and in the future, not all of us will live in the same reality; not even the same version of Earth. If enough people give energy to a Machine World, it is certainly going to manifest for those people, or it's even enough to do nothing and we will all end up in this android world. But there will be others who will manifest other realities, where being controlled by machines is not an option, and by changing and building a new timeline without having extraterrestrial control over our lives, we will incrementally create a world without negative influences from power-hungry entities. 

The purpose of my papers is to present the common part of the Multiverse we humans, as a soul group -- as a mass consciousness -- are living in currently, and present different choices we have. It is not up to me to decide for others which choice they are going to make; each one is their own master and has the right to choose whatever they want. But I also want to present the potential consequences of the decisions we make. In some instances, the consequences are a good and happy life and a journey which is leading to the stars, while on other occasions, the consequences are harsh, at least in the long run. 

Those who choose the latter need to ponder if they are willing to take those consequences or not. If they are, it's their choice, but I want them to walk into them fully knowing what they're doing to self and others. So those who don't want to know should stop reading here, because the next couple of papers will tell more about the serious consequences of choosing to put energy towards certain timelines, and it is quite shocking. 

I know some people will still choose to do that anyway, even with adequate knowledge, by simply continue doing nothing, and I can't do anything about that, nor is it my task to do so. Many of those who will choose the Machine World in spite of warnings are those who don't want to believe what they're reading. They may think it's interesting, but they have no wish to change. I just want to make sure I have covered everything I can think of is relevant for people to know, for the sake of the future of humanity. That is my task and my mission in this life.

 

Comments