The 'High Council' from Sirius B

 


 The 'High Council' from Sirius B 

I believe I've said it before, but there is one source of channeled material that I have stayed connected to for many years. I have listened to many other metaphysical sources and indeed found gems in many of them, and I have used them as sources as well, where applicable. But the ones who have been most consistent in telling us the truth of all the ones I've listened to is Barbara Marciniak's Pleiadian rebel group. 

It's been a great investment for me, and their teachings have many, many times helped enhancing my own life, like no other source has so far. But, there are indeed others who bring us good, enlightening news as well. A couple of months ago, while I was writing on the first parts of the 'Level II' papers, I found another quite interesting source on the Internet. Again, it was channeled material, and this group presented themselves as the 'Sirian High Council'. Oh well, I thought, if these beings are genuine, they are really blunt. So, the Sirians are exposing themselves in the metaphysical realm to psychic channelers, telling us exactly who they are? 

 



I was quite curious and dug into the material to see what they had to say, but I didn't expect to find what I actually did find. This group of entities is channeled by Patricia Cori, and her website is, http://sirianrevelations.net/. When you first pull it up, it looks more like a New Age page with some kind of mysterious Gypsy woman with a crystal ball running it. But don't let yourself be fooled just because she is presenting tarot readings and other 'occult' practices. 

Most researchers into the New World Order and the 'Illuminati' etc. frown upon these kind of practices, treating them as evil, and something only the Global Elite and other evil or misled people dedicate themselves to. I made the same mistake in the past, when I was new to all this and had just started my Illuminati News website. Now I understand that the concept that is generally shared regarding these practices come from Christian researchers who are also exposing the New World Order. However, they see it from a biblical perspective (or think they do), and the rest of us, who are not Christians, unfortunately bought the idea without understanding where it came from. With that said, astrology, tarot cards, palm readings, crystals, stones and bones and such can have real value when comes to understanding certain concepts. 

Much of it is not so much the objects themselves as it is the energies put into them. But if people get results from them, no harm done. I haven't had the chance, however, to check out Ms. Cori's website in detail, and the channeled session I am referring to above, I didn't even find on her website to begin with (although it's there), but at Bibliotecapleyades.net[7]. I started reading the article, thinking these were the bad guys. However, as I moved on I noticed that these entities had some quite valuable things to day, and there were indications that they may be benevolent. 

One of the indications that they after all were here to help was that they stressed that we humans need to claim our sovereignty and not let anybody else control us. In other words, they had the signature of a helpful group. They reminded me of the Pleiadians in certain terms, having a similar message. Then again, the Pleiadians have Sirian connections as well. Somewhat surprised, I continued reading. Patricia is saying that this particular group of Sirians originates from an ascended Sirian star, Satais, which is the equivalent to Sirius B. If so, they come from an ascended Sirius B, which in itself is not as peculiar as it may sound, because there are ascended versions of stars as well as planets. They are supposedly not the same beings as Sitchin called the Anunnaki; these ascended beings Cori is channeling were once part of seeding an earlier race of humans, and were also present on Earth in the second cycle of Atlantis, and in Egypt. Instead, they tell us, quite like LPG that the Anunnaki come from Sirius C. This star was known to the Dogon as Enome Ya, and said that it, just like Sirius B, orbits Sirius A. Sirius A has still a 3D stellar presence, while Sirius B went through its cycle and became a white dwarf, in which she ascended to what the Sirian High Council (SHC[def]) calls the 6th Dimension (which is just a number for us in order to grasp the concept. There is no '6th Dimension' in Universal terms; it's just a label. There are no set boundaries between dimensions[8]), but this is where the Sirian High Council allegedly dwells. Sirius C went through a similar process as Sirius B and became a white dwarf, but it didn't make it all the way to the 6th Dimension but landed in the 4th.

Comments