Spring Wildcrafting Bitters and Infused Oil

 


 

Spring Wildcrafting Bitters and Infused Oil

Posted: 29 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

This week I wildcrafted bitters and an oil infusion for salve in fall. Wildcrafter means that I went out in Nature and collect the herbs. Making sure I leave at least 70 percent of what I find for nature.
The bitters contains: yarrow. starflower fake Solomon and teasel leaves. It is in a base of apple cider vinegar. I will be letting it cure for a month, then I will strain out the plant matter and re-jar and give it out.
Oil infusion: organic olive oil base, yarrow, starflower fake Soloman leaves, and root and sagebrush leaves. I will let this cure until September in a dark cool place. In the Fall I will use it to make a salve for the skin.
https://coe-llc.com/2021/05/28/spring-wildcrafting-bitters-and-infused-oil/

 

 

 

Comments