COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ON THE COVID VACCINE AND ON THE MED BEDS PROCEDURES AND ISSUES RECEIVED ON THE VIDEO:

 


COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS ON THE COVID VACCINE SOLUTION AND ON THE MED BEDS PROCEDURES AND ISSUES RECEIVED ON THE VIDEO:

 

VIDEO LINK:

 MED BEDS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC.
https://rumble.com/vf5vj5-med-beds-available-to-the-public..html?mref=6zof&mrefc=3

 

  • 0/2000
    erogers77, 10 weeks ago

    Thank you for this report on the Med Beds. I came across another video on Med Beds this year. I had not heard about such technology until I saw that video. According to the video, there are three different Med Beds and they all have their specific functions. There may be more but at this time, all I am aware of are the three that were talked about in the video I watched (Quantum Energy Healing Med Beds System @ https://rumble.com/ve25vl-quantum-energy-healing-med-beds-system.html). I am hoping all the children and others who are being rescued in these different tunnels around the world will have immediate access to these Med Beds to heal them physically and emotionally. It is my understanding that these Med Beds will help those with PTSD. If you have any links to articles, pictures, etc. on these Med Beds and other technology that we may check out, it would be most appreciated. Thank you for this report and have a great day, Eddie Rogers, Minister, D.D. www.truenews4u.com

    29 rumbles
    • ReneePurdis, 3 hours ago

      You can find pics and videos on them at duckduckgo.com,also at least one company that was making ventilators last year for the faux scamdemic,was producing med beds. I can't remember which company it was,but I saw the videos of the walkabout in their facility where they made them.

    • 1 rumble
  • GalfromKalamazoo, 17 hours ago

    OK. Here's what I'm hearing: You have to give YOUR DNA to people you don't know. Oh, that's OK. No problem with THAT . . . right?!; You can age regress even 40 YEARS. Hmmmm. Is that why Soros, the "Queen", Pelosi, Nadler, et. al. look so d@mned fabulous?! Or is it because they're *actually* 2,000 years old, and after a millennia or so, 40-year regressions can only accomplish so much?; "Soul transfers" -- I don't know about the rest of you, but if I don't want to trust these people -- WHO I DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER DO YOU -- with my DNA, I sure as ALL H3LL don't want to trust them WITH MY SOUL! (As if that's really a "thing", but whatever. Believe whatever you want but a word of advice: ERR ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION.) Oh, and one more thing: what's this going to cost? BECAUSE IT IS *NOT* going to be free. It's going to cost SOMETHING. Like, perhaps, OUR SOULS? HMMMM? No wonder the Marxist DS NWO Illuminati Cabal blah blah blahs think we're dumber than sheep.

  • 18 rumbles
  • 10 rumbles
  • Dedriannes, 8 hours ago

    You have some good questions but they are hidden amongst your negativity. If you do not want to give your DNA, which I would not either, you do not have to. Simple.

  • 9 rumbles
  • Patriot1776USA, 7 hours ago

    I would never touch it either. This is Insane, the bs they are trying to pull. If God wants to heal us, he will.

  • 8 rumbles
  • 3 rumbles
  • 2prosper, 58 minutes ago

    If He wanted us to fly, He'd give us wings!!

      • 0 rumbles
  • Elekonsult, 10 weeks ago

    Med beds can not reverse the damage done by the c19 vaccine?

  • 13 rumbles
    • RWEDERFOORT, 8 weeks ago

      YES I WILL PROVIDE MORE VIDEOS WHICH WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAILS. LOVE AND LIGHT

  • 14 rumbles
  • Sherry54, 9 hours ago

    Can vaccinated people be helped if they did the 23 and me DNA program and contact them to get their DNA sample sent back to them?

  • 7 rumbles
    • Patriot1776USA, 7 hours ago

      Really? That was to get your dna. They know your ancestry from spying in the 70s. They were recording your parents. Find GOD!!

    • 2 rumbles
  • Typos, 6 hours ago

    https Magnetic Hydrogel Made up of a chain of polymers and an electric component containing metals Rolled out by the US company Profusa in Silicon Valley and funded by the Government Defense Agency through Darpa’s Advanced Research Projects in collaboration with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Profusa wants to see how our chemistry will react to these nanoparticles by studying the human bodies oxygen and glucose levels, it’s hormonal levels, heart rate, respiratory rate and body temperature and s transmit the data to a receiver. Hydrogel Sensor designed to monitor the body constantly while connecting it to a nano chip within an integrated Information Storage Circuit. Microchips are used in many commonly used devices. The hydrogel employs a nano chip integrated into the vaccine itself. Although hydrogel is said to detect the virus as quickly as possible, it was actually created for Contract Tracing Purposes in order to disclose an individuals location and change the nature of our DNA to receive and transmit information. It is the lipid coating is causing many allergic reactions. https://www.bitchute.com/video/RvgONQwSOgCK/ Researchers at University of Miami has developed Nano-electric particles that enter the bloodstream and reach the brain recording people’s brain activity before passing the information to a computer 33:00 pictures of court cases and headlines

  • 4 rumbles
  • wildhoney, 6 hours ago

    yes the one not made can

    • 1 rumble
  • Dbweems, 8 hours ago

    Why would one want a soul transfer?

  • 9 rumbles
    • JennyWren2021, 2 hours ago

      I agree, Our soul is God given, having a soul transfer sounds like the devils work. When you leave this planet, when your time is up, its your soul that survives, and goes to another dimension to recover before being reborn.

  • 3 rumbles
  • wildhoney, 6 hours ago

    their is no soul transfer

  • 2 rumbles
    • 2prosper, 54 minutes ago

      Its "there" not "their." You may not have a soul to transfer. I do.

      • 1 rumble
  • Pinklady937, 7 hours ago

    I have heart disease and a pace maker. I take 15 pills day. I'm 60. I have not taken the Jab cause they can't seem to keep me out of A Fib.i wouldn't take the Jab for no amount of money. I hope I can make it for 5 year.

  • 8 rumbles
    • BaisleyDB, 6 hours ago

      I have a fib and had the cardiac ablation and I am good. I refused to take their medicine unless I was in afib to prevent having to go to the hospital. Most of the time it worked. I am good now so far.

  • 2 rumbles
  • Medbedstesla, 28 minutes ago

    Check this out : https://www.teslabiohealing.com/discount/DM5 We use this TESLA TECHNOLOGY

    • 1 rumble
  • Winter920, 8 hours ago

    Why does the title say "Med Beds Available To the Public"...? Evidently that's not true. What a massive let down when one is almost 70, desperately needs help medically only to watch this and practically loose all hope. πŸ˜”

  • 8 rumbles
    • 1 rumble
  • BEVGANT, 20 hours ago

    Thank you !! How do you get trained to be a med bed technician ?

  • 8 rumbles
    6 rumbles
    • TiggerUSA17, 4 hours ago

      The patreon video is on a patreon site that is under review. Patreon Censors. Lets hope those who pay for subscription to this persons patreon had a chance to remove their subscriptions. Patreon Censors and deletes sites, but they don't stop charging subscribers for a site they can no longer access. After 3 months of fighting with them on another patreon site deleted, I had to cancel the card I had setup for payments on another patreon ste deleted. I had to get a new card. Patreon is not the best choice to use for content. Many have been burned very bad including subscribers. Does this video exist anywhere else?

      • 0 rumbles
  • Prlprep23, 8 hours ago

    With the transfer of soul, could you not use the new dna of the new body to surpass the effects of the jab? Could you elaborate more on that please? It seems a little too easy as you would think many people would just want another body for vanity purposes which would probably create more issues for the evil ways humanity already is. If I understood, when you have age regression, it uses the best parts of your dna that wasn’t used before so does that mean our looks and features would change? Would things like baldness or other genetic issues go away permanently when you age back? Also, I’ve done extensive research and noticed everything you said or commented on matched up so I know you are speaking the truth. Thank you so much for this!!!

  • 7 rumbles
  • Camalabrooke, 9 hours ago

    I want to open a healing center in SC.

  • 7 rumbles
  • RWEDERFOORT, 17 hours ago

    Listen to this VIDEO,and you will understand that every one who have taken the VACCINE will DIE, and here is the PROOF, most of us, our DNA has been Corrupted with ANIMAL and INSECT DNA. LOVE AND LIGHT link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iquD6mn7SRVE/

  • 7 rumbles
    • ConcernedAmericanDoe, 9 hours ago

      Is that why some people look like birds, or turtles, or other things? Because maybe they are part bird, or whatever?

    • 1 rumble
  • Nursesharon77, 8 hours ago

    I am a nurse practitioner in east Texas. I would like to purchase med beds for my area. Thank you!

  • 6 rumbles
    • 1 rumble
  • TRUTHSEEKER3333, 8 hours ago

    I have a question..... if someone has some DNA from pre-jab will that work. Say a hair sample from a hairbrush or something... I absolutely will not get it... but I am curious based on what you were saying. I have several family members who have gotten it... How does it alter the DNA? THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR VIDEO πŸ™❤️

  • 5 rumbles
  • Bear024, 8 hours ago

    What if a person who got the jab did 23 and me or ancestry.com? Couldn't they obtain their DNA through them and use it for the Med bed?

  • 5 rumbles
    • 1 rumble
  • ronmonster, 1 day ago

    THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT!!! WHY IS IT THAT THE BARRON VON ROTHCHILDS LOOKS LIKE HE'S A HUNDRED YEARS OLD??? WHY WOULD'N HE LOOK YOUNGER IF THE ELLITES REALY HAD THIS TECH AVAILABLE???! BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 5 rumbles
    • RWEDERFOORT, 1 day ago

      Dear RONMONSTER, nice answer, i can say this to you, YOU ARE NOT BARRON VON ROTHCHILDS, so you would understand their motives, and plans for humanity, to keep them enslaved or trapped in this illusion Holographic Simulator, yoou can be anything you like if you are in control of this QUANTUM Virtual reality, what you see are all programs , and holograms, so you could also shapeshift your Avatar to anything you would like them to see you. It is simple as that, but I will try to go deeper, in this topic it gets very interesting when you see everything are lessons also for the Elites. LOVE AND LIGHT.

  • 6 rumbles
  • Natalie_Anne, 3 hours ago
  • 1 rumble
  • Natalie_Anne, 3 hours ago
  • 1 rumble
  • Maggie90, 6 hours ago

    How do you know he hasn’t had his age turned back three times already?

  • 1 rumble
    • 2prosper, 45 minutes ago

      Maybe...because it also sounds like ridiculous nonsense.

      • 1 rumble
  • LauritaD, 7 hours ago

    and the jab probably will contaminate the blood supply as well?

  • 4 rumbles
  • Crisson123, 7 hours ago

    Are they available now - where???

  • 3 rumbles
    • 1 rumble
  • artist1dep2patriot3, 8 hours ago

    What about the infectious spike protein that maybe in you from vaccinated people exposure.

  • 3 rumbles
  • ermom, 8 hours ago

    Why not just send the DNA samples before you get the vaccines

  • 3 rumbles
  • DebbiePike, 8 hours ago

    no clones please. Ridiculous. Very ungodly. I would rather hear a medical professional on this.

  • 3 rumbles
  • DomSacco, 9 hours ago

    The Jab doesn't change the DNA its designed to recreate protein level via Genes Hense mRNA

  • 3 rumbles
    • ccchrissy, 6 hours ago

      i wish you were right about this but I've read and heard too much from too many doctors/scientists what the truth is about this jab...

  • 2 rumbles
  • 2prosper, 48 minutes ago

    No, it actually does change the DNA. No idea how you can say it doesn't. It penetrates the cell, modifies it there and...its changed. Seen too many videos on it.

    • 1 rumble
  • TrishDish, 9 hours ago

    I’d love to be involved with helping to set up healing centers in CA, and I’ll volunteer! So many have died unnecessarily. Praise God!

  • 3 rumbles
    • 1 rumble
  • AnonMs, 5 hours ago

    What about replacing your liver after a transplant with someone else's DNA? Does the test pick up on that? I don't want their DNA in me anymore. I don't want the heavy medication in me anymore. It's terrible. Where did you have it done? Australian tunnels?

  • 2 rumbles
  • freebee, 6 hours ago

    Sky Prince I followed last year, she is great but I know for a face med beds have been delivered & are being installed in USA I also raise my eyebrows at what Sky says here about DNA samples are taken & cleaned from disease & cancers but then she says the DNA sample cant be cleaned from the jab effects - but can from all other diseases πŸ€” okay...that doesn't make sense to me

  • 2 rumbles
    • 2prosper, 31 minutes ago

      It doesn't make sense because it doesn't line up and isn't logical. I had the same thought. Obviously I'd love to believe this tech is true but find it difficult to seriously consider a lot of this stuff. NESARA,...the QFS... the DUMBS, JFK Jr... Clones, arrests, tribunals...Gitmo,...the Galactic Federation All of it. It all sounds...ridiculous. Awesome if true but I cannot think of a single verifyable piece of info about any of it. Yes, the election, for sure, was hacked by China. Yes, this Scamdemic was started In USA. Yes,...Gates, Fauci, Deep State, controlled media, probably a Kozar Cabal. Vax us to depopulate and control etc etc. This kind of stuff is really verifyable. I've just not seen anything really credible about Medbeds, QFS..."Project Odin" which will give free energy from satellites.... Miles of gold under the Vatican. Isn't it more likely this is all nonsense...fantasy? A lot of this info just gets passed around though and people saying things, unknowingly such as "I know for a fact" because they heard Charlie Ward say it's a fact. If I may, I'd love to know anything about how you know for a fact...medbeds are real. Have you been in one?

  • 1 rumble
  • Natalie_Anne, 3 hours ago

    I had heard that med beds will reverse jab technology. I’m not owning the statement I just heard it.

  • 1 rumble
  • freebee, 6 hours ago

    I know for a fact*

    • 1 rumble
  • ritacaroline, 6 hours ago

    Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“ I'm so upset that my Daughter has had both injections πŸ’‰πŸ˜ž

  • 2 rumbles
  • ccchrissy, 6 hours ago

    what if the person who has gotten the jab has a blood/dna sample from a surgery done a few months before getting the jab? Can that dna be used?

  • 2 rumbles
    • ThePhilRivers, 3 hours ago

      I wondered that, but @The Light Is The Truth makes much of the sample being 'fresh'? ...

    • 1 rumble
  • Sweetmelody58, 7 hours ago

    Does the med bed works for fibromyalgia ( I didn’t get no Jab) and a crack disk lower back on my tail bone? I walk around with flu symptom . Please let me know thank You

  • 2 rumbles
  • codyboy631, 8 hours ago

    I also think the children in India and Africa that were used as guinea pigs by the Gates foundation should have higher priority as well. I need a med bed. But based on the children from the D.U.M.B.S and the kids from Africa, I'm not going to wait for one.

  • 2 rumbles
  • Sherry54, 8 hours ago

    I was forced into this jab which is why I started taking Nano Soma. 5 sprays on my tongue daily. Supposed to keep my DNA from changing. Have you heard of this?

  • 2 rumbles
  • 2 rumbles
  • Natalie_Anne, 3 hours ago

    Have you tried the magnet test?

    • 1 rumble
  • ybmansini, 9 hours ago

    Suppose you have an autoimmune disorder, will the medbed fix this

  • 2 rumbles
  • carbonred, 1 minute ago

    i believe that with super computers and quantum computers you can somewhat recreate back the DNA from some samples using the quantum computers to run billion of calculations along with if parents are still alive a combination of both parents and probability based on preferences..if not guess they will have the chance to transmutations into a new body probably completely different. but hey they will get another shot at life right

  • 1 rumble
  • carbonred, 9 minutes ago

    what about those that have been exposed to people that had the jab? for example family members? will be alright? also had I know this is how they work and had info about the jab been released that we need an original DNA sample I would have poked some blood into a vile and put my name on it and frozen it. then when taken to the lab o could tell them it was November 2020 before the vax came out.

  • 1 rumble
  • grenchan97, 13 minutes ago

    I am a nurse in the US. I would like to be trained as a technician for medbeds. Do you have any links that i can go to to help me out with this.

  • 1 rumble
  • MMcDonough, 19 minutes ago

    ok my question is a lot of us have had previous vaxines when we were kids so different have a chance to say no.. I haven't had the poison jab BUT will the med beds still work ?

  • 1 rumble
    • carbonred, 7 minutes ago

      The previous vaccines didn't mess with the actual DNA.these actually go right and and mess with it. Previous vaccines simply had a non threating active small dose of the virus enough for your immune system to respond immediately.

    • 1 rumble
  • Essie16, 25 minutes ago

    I would love to learn how to operate these beds and be of service to humanity in this way.

  • 1 rumble
  • Cindylouwho62, 26 minutes ago

    How can you apply to be a technician if you already haff VF e medical experience?

  • 1 rumble
  • Medbedstesla, 34 minutes ago

    I don’t know if medbeds exist but i know that The TESLA BioHealers are doing wonders for my husband and I. After one week use they are worth everypenny! My husband is receiving rad... treatments now for a TU—-. Positives: Better sleep/better energy/less pain/ Cells in the body tingling... anyways it is helping us There are some medbed generators as well but we don’t have finances for those yet. It is our next project. 100 times more powerful than the biohealers. Blown Away! Biohealing com I Used code DM5 at checkout for my Discount

  • 1 rumble
    • 1 rumble
  • muskybob, 44 minutes ago

    Can a fingernail clipping taken before the jab be used for the DNA test??

  • 1 rumble
  • Nancy64, 44 minutes ago

    Can you die and be brought back.

  • 1 rumble
  • JVD1955, 50 minutes ago

    What about hair samples from a hair brush before the jab ????

  • 1 rumble
  • AmandPms, 50 minutes ago

    The title of your video here is Click bait and very misleading.

  • 1 rumble
  • Will393939, 50 minutes ago

    Hi Sky, Do you know who I can contact to provide caring , support and natural healing for the thousands of children found in the tunnels under Melbourne Australia ? My email is will3939@protonmail.com

  • 1 rumble
  • GlendaRea, 52 minutes ago

    How can I be trained in the use of Med Beds in my area? I am from SW Oklahoma, US

  • 1 rumble
  • jomike14, 53 minutes ago

    can’t you give a parents dna in place of yours ?

  • 1 rumble
  • RWEDERFOORT, 56 minutes ago

    DR. JUDY MIKOVITS PHD MOLECULAR BIOLOGIST / MEDICAL RESEARCHER DR. JUDY MIKOVITZ HAS BEEN CALLED ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SCIENTIST OF HER GENERATION. HIS DOCTORAL THESIS OF 1991 REVOLUTIONIZED THE TREATMENT OF HIV / AIDS. AT THE FOCUS OF HER CAREER, DR. MIKOVITS PUBLISHED A GREAT SUCCESSFUL ARTICLE IN SCIENCE MAGAZINE. THE DISPUTED ARTICLE SENT SHOCK WAVES TO THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY. AS IT REVEALED THAT THE COMMON USE OF HUMAN AND ANIMAL FETAL TISSUES WAS UNLEASHING DEVASTATING PLAGUES OF CHRONIC DISEASES. FOR EXPOSING THEIR DEADLY SECRETS, BIG PHARMA'S KIDNAPPERS WAGE WAR AGAINST DR. MIKOVITS. DESTROYING HER GOOD NAME, CAREER AND PERSONAL LIFE. NOW, WHILE THE FATE OF THE NATIONS IS AT STAKE,THE DR. MIKOVITS IS DENOUNCING THE NAMES OF THOSE BEHIND THE PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION THAT PUTS ALL HUMAN LIFE AT RISK. Plandemia: Extracto del Documental censurado con la entrevista a la Dra. Judy Mikovic. https://www.bitchute.com/video/iquD6mn7SRVE/ Love and Light

  • 1 rumble
  • RWEDERFOORT, 1 hour ago

    Dear Brothers and sisters, thank you all for all your comments, and i appreciate it very much. But again each one of you do your own investigations, and i will try to provide more evidence and proof. As you all know the LIGHT IS THE TRUTH. The social medias don't want the truth out, Please read this article and this will help you all to see what i see. which ha to do with the MED BEDS technology. TOMB OF NEPHILIM GIANT FOUND & HILLARY CLINTON ASKS FOR ACCESS TO HIS RESURRECTION / REJUVENATION TECHNOLOGY IN LEAKED EMAILS CLEARLY , DIDN'T GET IT. LINK: https://fringeculture.home.blog/2020/10/13/tomb-of-nephilim-giant-gilgamesh-found-hillary-asks-for-access-to-his-resurrection-rejuvenation-technology-in-leaked-emails-clearly-didnt-get-it/ have a blessed day, and i willl keep providing more information. LOVE and LIGHT

  • 1 rumble
  • IsabelFernandes, 1 hour ago

    I am interested in obtaining a Med Bed in Portugal, is this at all possible? Thank you! T. 00351938305533

  • 1 rumble
  • Pfostier, 1 hour ago

    [deleted]

  • 1 rumble
  • MericaandWhisky, 1 hour ago

    Is it only the mrna by Maderna that changes the DNA? I heard some were just saline.

  • 1 rumble
  • ThePhilRivers, 3 hours ago

    Put all your faith and trust in Jesus [The] Christ only. Anything else is an additional blessing.

  • 1 rumble
  • KO2109, 3 hours ago

    Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing this incredible Healing Med Bed technology. Overwhelmed to hear of such miracles and very much believe this is coming into our future very soon. I had deep concerns over the CV19 injection from the start and forewarned all family members about the adverse affects from it but unfortunately they took no notice of the information I sent them from alternative medical professionals fighting against this agenda. My elderly Dad 88 was forcibly offered the Pfizer injection as the hospital would not treat his shoulder pain & my elderly Aunt 85 has taken both shots willingly. My Dad had quite a bad reaction to it, his throat swelled-up and he continues to have a chest infection (he was perfectly healthy before this) He wrote to his Dr that he wouldn’t have any more jabs and they just gave him antibiotics. You say that the DNA sample that is taken from the individual 2 weeks prior to treatment has to be fresh and cleaned up and anyone that has had the cv19 injection will not receive the best outcome of body regeneration because the jab has genetically changes/mutates their DNA. However, I wanted to ask this question. Both my Dad & Aunt sent DNA samples off 3 years ago, (prior to the cv19 jab), to 23&Me company to find out their family ancestry - so in theory, could we request those DNA samples from 23&Me who store their DNA and therefore possibly use those samples to regenerate their personal body’s potential? Is this a viable outcome? I much appreciate a reply as I want to help inform them as best as I can, many thanks. KO 😊

  • 1 rumble
  • KO2109, 3 hours ago

    Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing this incredible Healing Med Bed technology. Overwhelmed to hear of such miracles and very much believe this is coming into our future very soon. I had deep concerns over the CV19 injection from the start and forewarned all family members about the adverse affects from it but unfortunately they took no notice of the information I sent them from alternative medical professionals fighting against this agenda. My elderly Dad 88 was forcibly offered the Pfizer injection as the hospital would not treat his shoulder pain & my elderly Aunt 85 has taken both shots willingly. My Dad had quite a bad reaction to it, his throat swelled-up and he continues to have a chest infection (he was perfectly healthy before this) He wrote to his Dr that he wouldn’t have any more jabs and they just gave him antibiotics. You say that the DNA sample that is taken from the individual 2 weeks prior to treatment has to be fresh and cleaned up and anyone that has had the cv19 injection will not receive the best outcome of body regeneration because the jab has genetically changes/mutates their DNA. However, I wanted to ask this question. Both my Dad & Aunt sent DNA samples off 3 years ago, (prior to the cv19 jab), to 23&Me company to find out their family ancestry - so in theory, could we request those DNA samples from 23&Me who store their DNA and therefore possibly use those samples to regenerate their personal body’s potential? Is this a viable outcome? I much appreciate a reply as I want to help inform them as best as I can, many thanks. KO 😊

  • 1 rumble
  • Riasimonis, 3 hours ago

    Kunnen ze het DNA niet van een gezond familielid geven

  • 1 rumble
  • kcwolf58, 3 hours ago

    she says that they are completly safe and have been used for years and then says they will go thru a trial period and you will be a guinea pig and once they are safe they will roll out. she keeps going back on things she says. If your going to make shit up at least make a script so you sound legit

  • 1 rumble
    • HelenS65, 45 minutes ago

      No. If you listen carefully she explains. Yes they have been in use, but not publicly. So yes there will be a trail, so that the public can become accustomed to them and see that they are safe!! Which she already knows they are. I admit you do have to listen carefully. No-one has seen this technology in use yet. And just by the reactions on here....I'm not surprised there will be a trail period. I look forward to the roll out.

    • 1 rumble
  • stani88, 4 hours ago

    why completely haunted people they tell fairy tales for many months but nothing comes true in our real world?! /maybe only in their sick heads and in the tenth dimension,..

  • 1 rumble
  • mitch66, 5 hours ago

    Wow. Can you please tell where the medbeds are ? So i can makevuse ??

  • 1 rumble
    • 1 rumble
  • Richard1944, 5 hours ago
  • 1 rumble
  • Typos, 6 hours ago

    Magnetic Hydrogel Made up of a chain of polymers and an electric component containing metals Rolled out by the US company Profusa in Silicon Valley and funded by the Government Defense Agency through Darpa’s Advanced Research Projects in collaboration with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Profusa wants to see how our chemistry will react to these nanoparticles by studying the human bodies oxygen and glucose levels, it’s hormonal levels, heart rate, respiratory rate and body temperature and s transmit the data to a receiver. Hydrogel Sensor designed to monitor the body constantly while connecting it to a nano chip within an integrated Information Storage Circuit. Microchips are used in many commonly used devices. The hydrogel employs a nano chip integrated into the vaccine itself. Although hydrogel is said to detect the virus as quickly as possible, it was actually created for Contract Tracing Purposes in order to disclose an individuals location and change the nature of our DNA to receive and transmit information. It is the lipid coating is causing many allergic reactions. https://www.bitchute.com/video/RvgONQwSOgCK/ Researchers at University of Miami has developed Nano-electric particles that enter the bloodstream and reach the brain recording people’s brain activity before passing the information to a computer 33:00 pictures of court cases and headlines

  • 1 rumble
  • wildhoney, 6 hours ago

    go watch jared videos on medbeds

  • 1 rumble
  • Gerda55, 5 hours ago

    Could I pls get any information about the trials you are talking about???? Or a company that is involved in developping and introduction of medbeds? THANK YOU. (I am living in the Netherlands)

  • 0 rumbles
    • Medbedstesla, 33 minutes ago

      There are some medbed generators as well but we don’t have finances for those yet. It is our next project. 100 times more powerful than the biohealers. Blown Away! Biohealing com I Used code DM5 at checkout for my Discount

    1 rumble
    • Gerda55, 24 minutes ago

      Sorry, I don't understand this reply .... biohealing.com is not available ... and what about the DM5 code and things? ... Is there any organisation I can go to for details about the development?

      • 1 rumble
  • Gladys63, 7 hours ago

    This is so dumb. There is alot of crap being pushed out there to make "we the people look like idiots". Hyperbaric chambers push pure oxygen into every cell..helps wound and brain damage. God help us all...."we need that fresh dna sample"..give me a fricking break!

  • 0 rumbles
  • AnzacT, 5 hours ago
    [Show low scored comment]
  • -2 rumbles

Comments