THE MED BED GROUP.: Q & A - Thank you for reply, Skye. Do you know if there will be a training schedule for either MED BEDS or the lesser tech available for those that haven’t been indoctrinated at a University? Kinda seems we maybe in short supply of doctors considering they will all be up for trials for crimes against humanity. I would gladly put up my hand for this learning even if my project was to miss out on receiving the required amount.

 



THE MED BED GROUP.: Q & A ABOUT MED BEDS ANSWERED BY SKYE PRINCE 


Q: Thank you for reply, Skye. Do you know if there will be a training schedule for either MED BEDS or the lesser tech available for those that haven’t been indoctrinated at a University? Kinda seems we maybe in short supply of doctors considering they will all be up for trials for crimes against humanity. I would gladly put up my hand for this learning even if my project was to miss out on receiving the required amount. 

Skye: Basically, health care workers or people with medical knowledge who are truly of higher vibration will be approached first. Initially it will be by invitation.


PLEASE FOLLOW US:

DONATIONS ARE WELCOME.

My personal Email: Ronald_Wederfoort@yahoo.com


PAYPAL : RONALD_WEDERFOORT@YAHOO.COM

Telegram:
 
NESARA MED BEDS - 
TELEGRAM link:  https://t.me/nesaramedbeds
 
VIDEOS:
 RUMBLE VIDEOS: THE LIGHT IS THE TRUTH
https://rumble.com/c/c-561703
 
 
SACRED SEXUAL ENERGIES TEACHINGS AND UNDERSTANDING
 
 
WORDPRESS: THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT
 


Comments