SUPER SOLDIERS: THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN. - TELEPORTATION ABILITIES

 



SUPER SOLDIERS: THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN. - TELEPORTATION ABILITIES

hello everyone I am today with Mélanie charrette twintervious to my audience Mélanie Cherry Jean-Charles medium hello Mélanie after this little update in English Mélanie hello hello that everyone now knows as the man who  worked in the secret space programs Solar Warden and who is very well known for his TELEPORTATION ABILITIES and tonight it's all about you Melanie because you too have incredible things but true count Melanie you are you are so you are  you are a therapist what do you do so I am a coach therapist here on planet Earth and I do hypnotherapy also here you are two I have done a lot of things also in RELATION TO CHILDREN I was an educator  in schools here in Quebec I also had a rice card in a family environment so being close to children has always been very important for me and knowing that in fact there is another dimension to your life which is 



Comments