SUPER SOLDIERS: THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN. I can understand what the CHILDREN were going through and it's special because we know ANGER is it's an EMOTION, it's an ENERGY

  


SUPER SOLDIERS: 

THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN.

I can understand what the CHILDREN were going through and it's special because we know ANGER is it's an EMOTION, it's an ENERGY 

I can understand what the CHILDREN were going through and it's special because we know ANGER is it's an EMOTION, it's an ENERGY it remains that it's an ENERGY that we let's say it NEGATIVE you POSITIVE whatever an ENERGY for me it's neither NEGATIVE nor POSITIVE ok  It's an ENERGY, and there I had like this ANGER and I used this ANGER there, this ENERGY there rather THIS ENERGY there to make the RESCUES and that nothing could have STOPPED me from doing it, which is to lose my life but it is guaranteed, that I was going to take HIS CHILDREN out of the water. 


Comments