SUPER SOLDIERS: THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN. There could have been a KIDNAPPING at this MILITARY BASE and he would have brought you BACK, that was what would be at SAME MOMENT in FACT

  


SUPER SOLDIERS: 

THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN.

There could have been a KIDNAPPING at this MILITARY BASE and he would have brought you BACK, that was what would be at SAME MOMENT in FACT

I said ok I want to know if something really happened there because I have more than Memories of I remember when I was there then I remember more later when we came back home and that I was 4 years old what HAPPENED AT THAT TIME and that is there that during the night I got a lot of information about what happened when I was 4 years old okay, you were that it's not an EASY EXPERIENCE to REMEMBER but after that I said to myself well I asked for answers, I got them so you were KIDNAPPED by there could have been a KIDNAPPING at this MILITARY BASE and he would have brought you BACK, that was what would be at SAME MOMENT in FACT, it's that if I get into that I'm going no I don't want to explain the whole process how it happened, but just to make a long story short, it's that I WAS KIDNAPPED at 4 o'clock by the involutives and when I spent a period of time with them and when I was saved by THE GOOD TEAMS, they ERASED my MEMORY and they made me GO BACK TO the age of 4, 



Comments