SUPER SOLDIERS: THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN. SUCH A MEMORY IT REPRESENTS A PIECE OF SUCH A MEMORY, THEN AT A GIVEN MOMENT YOU START TO PUT THEM TOGETHER THESE PIECES.

  


SUPER SOLDIERS: 

THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN.

SUCH A MEMORY IT REPRESENTS A PIECE OF SUCH A MEMORY, THEN AT A GIVEN MOMENT YOU START TO PUT THEM TOGETHER THESE PIECES.

I had a lot of things experiences here on earth that I couldn't have explanations for, that is to say situations experiences that happened to me that I couldn't get to put words to it or to explain why, I was experiencing that or that I felt like that where I had such and such EMOTIONS

Then at a given moment I did one of the hypnosis in which, I was able to find certain memories which could have made Connections with what I was experiencing here things that I already remembered and I was able to make connections with that that's how it happened for the first time. Then I started to have Memories which came back without me being in hypnosis OK or Jean-Charles talking to me about the things from these Experiences then I had like a Memory which came back, My GOD who I was there ok I was doing that who I remember it he there was that it was it came like then over time memories come back I think questions  I can do self-hypnosis and in the morning often, then there is information that arrives that's how I recovered Memories that I was able to make links like we say we have like our whole life, we ​​have like pieces of a puzzle no that's how I see it it's as if there has pieces of a puzzle you say I HAVE SUCH and SUCH A MEMORY IT REPRESENTS A PIECE OF SUCH A MEMORY, THEN AT A GIVEN MOMENT YOU START TO PUT THEM TOGETHER THESE PIECES  then go there can now be three or four pieces which come together and are in stand by because it's not really where to position them in the complete piece the brush the complete


Comments