SUPER SOLDIERS: THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN. NOT GOOD MEMORIES but they're MEMORIES that came back to me because I was writing a book about my Extraterrestrial Experiences.

 


 

SUPER SOLDIERS: 

THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN.

NOT GOOD MEMORIES but they're MEMORIES that came back to me because I was writing a book about my Extraterrestrial Experiences.

It's NOT PLEASANT to talk about it's okay it's really not it's NOT GOOD MEMORIES but they're MEMORIES that came back to me because I was writing a book about my Extraterrestrial Experiences  then I finished a chapter it was two o'clock in the morning then I say ok this night because I have a lot of information at night we know that it's a good state to have the information and I  am told there I want the information that is missing and if something happened when I was with my grandmother at the MILITARY BASE because my grandmother worked in a MILITARY BASE and I lived we always lived close from the MILITARY BASE and I had I lived a day with my grandmother at the MILITARY BASE then


Comments