SUPER SOLDIERS: THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN. I UNDERSTOOD CHILDREN I was able to put in their place that's something that every time I hear an adult talking to a CHILD.

  


SUPER SOLDIERS: 

THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN.

 I UNDERSTOOD CHILDREN I was able to put in their place that's something that every time I hear an adult talking to a CHILD.


Then when I had all these DIFFICULT MEMORIES which came back then I said to myself but why  why did I undergo this why is this all the time a stage when we live experiences there is the stage of why for me, if we enter as a VICTIM then after that they can have the STAGE OF ANGERSADNESS then at a given moment we UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAPPENED then it was easy to say well  ok because what I'm even doing here on EARTH because I was an educator I worked with CHILDREN for a long time, then I UNDERSTOOD CHILDREN I was able to put in their place that's something that every time I hear an adult talking to a CHILD.




Comments