SUPER SOLDIERS: THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN. THE CHILDREN ARE TELEPORTED into the SHIP, but sometimes I also go down with the TEAM I put on my WARRIOR OUTFIT, MY ARMOR

  


SUPER SOLDIERS: 

THE MEMORY PARTICIPATE IN THE RESCUE OF CHILDREN.

THE CHILDREN ARE TELEPORTED into the SHIP, but sometimes I also go down with the TEAM I put on my WARRIOR OUTFIT, MY ARMOR

I'm going to stay on the SHIP on the big SHIP SOLARIS and I'm going to wait for THE CHILDREN ARE TELEPORTED into the SHIP, but sometimes I also go down with the TEAM I put on my WARRIOR OUTFIT, MY ARMOR then I go down too and while often there are WOMEN who are part of the teams. It's not just teams of men and also women why only women also, because often CHILDREN, they will have a BAD FEELING WITH AMSCULINE ENERGY because they have UNDERGONE A LOT OF THINGS and it is often MASCULINE. It is often men or MASCULINE beings who do these things then the women will have a GREATER EASE IN APPROACHING THE CHILDREN so while the WOMAN will look for the LITTLE ONES or the little ones' because for me it is my specialty it is with the most LITTLE ONES we are going to go and GET THEM and during that time. 


Comments